Dutch School: de organisatie
‘Dutch School’ is short for ‘The Dutch School of Gynaecologic Oncology and Pelvic Surgery.
In it gynaecologists and scientists of Dutch medical schools and teaching hospitals collaborate. Its members focus on gynaecologic oncology and pelvic surgery.
The Dutch School offers one simple solution
Training the trainer. It’s simple, it’s efficient and it works.
Board & Management
Contact with the Dutchschool
• Prof. dr. Peter Heintz, chairman
• Jos Koster, MBA, vice-chairman
• Drs. Petra van Dijk, treasurer/secretary
• Fred Allers, member
• Prof. dr. Leon Massuger, member
• Prof. dr. Saskia Teunissen, member
• Mr. Bernard Bot (Former Minister of Foreign Affairs)
• Mr. Nikolaos van Dam (Former Ambassador of the Netherlands to Indonesia)
• Prof. dr. Bob Pinedo (Proffessor of Oncology at Free University in Amsterdam)
• Prof. dr. Alexander Peters (em. Leiden University Medical Center)
• Prof. dr. Louise Gunning
• Prof. dr. Willem Hendrik Gispen (Former Rector of Utrecht University)